Be a Sponsor – Great Business Opportunity
Effective charitable giving: One of the greatest signs of a successful business is their involvement within the community, it is a known fact that a customer will return to a business that not only shows customer care but shows their involvement in community charities. Many successful businesses are working to make involvement in charities a part of their overall cohesive marketing & human resource plan. They encourage their employees to participate and support them by matching their participation, both in time and in money. By having their employees involved in community charities and sharing their success with their co-workers and customers does not only show the mark of a successful business leader it also shows a business that has a community social conscience that cares.
Donations will work for you: The WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live is an event that will both benefit a worthy cause and be a wise investment. What we are offering you is the following; join in with the BC 911 Community, other prominent local and national businesses and the BC motorcycle community in supporting Prostate Cancer Research, Education and Support here in British Columbia. You will benefit from our media exposure and ever growing community involvement and be a invaluable asset to help raise funds to battle prostate cancer in British Columbia.
Why support prostate cancer: Prostate cancer is the forgotten killer and hits men mostly 40 years of age and over. Almost every adult in Canada will be touched by this disease in one way or another. It is estimated that there are over 1 million cases of Prostate cancer in Canada. However, only 20% of the cases have been diagnosed while the remaining 80% have not been detected. This is why the WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live needs your support. Through extensive media exposure, we educate the community about Prostate Cancer AND we raise money that goes directly to Prostate Cancer research, education & support in our BC Community. Help Save BC MEN!
Why join the fight: Prostate Cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in Canadian men. You’re Involvement with Prostate Cancer Research, Education and Support is immediately recognized as an honourable one. The WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live supports leading edge Prostate Cancer research at established British Columbia – Cancer Centres, leaders for research in North America. This exciting event will create great stories, memories and pictures … A great opportunity to involve your entire staff in a worthy charitable event.
Make a difference: Take a moment to read through our web pages and you will understand why other successful business leaders have seized this unique opportunity to join the Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live. Take action to support the Ride to Live and you will be joining countless others in the premier fundraising event of the spring riding season!
Business benefit: What we are offering is a unique opportunity to support a worthwhile and often over looked disease Prostate Cancer. The added attraction to the WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live is that both the participants and the population, sensitive to the disease, are the most influential and prosperous demographic group in our economy.
An Educated Choice: The WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live offers you the opportunity to reach and capture the hearts of this demographic group. Not only are you making a worthwhile investment in your business, you’re employees and the community, you are helping to find a cure, saving lives by raising awareness for Prostate Cancer and funding support for men and their families here in British Columbia.
The WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride to Live raises awareness of the disease by staging huge rallies with Prostate Cancer as the focal point.
Extensive promotion of the event and its message is delivered through the local media and community related events.
With your support, the Ride To Live will raise awareness of this disease, provide support within British Columbia and provide funds for BC Prostate Cancer research.Make cheque payable to Westcoast Motorcycle Ride To Live Mail to attention of Bryan McPherson, Financial Officer WESTCOAST Motorcycle Ride To Live Office #4 – 17918 – 55th Avenue, Surrey BC V3S 6C8 For Sponsorship, Email email@example.com to attention of Colleen Groenland, Executive Director or call her direct 778+840-5612
Save BC MEN – Fight Prostate Cancer